San Ignacio is located in a priviledged area. Altough we are in the middle of Vizcaíno desert, we have plenty of things to offer, such as of natural resources and lots of history.
These are just a few things you can do in San Ignacio:
- Visit the Misión de San Ignacio, built in the 18th century.
- Visit the oasis and do some kayaking.
- Go whale watching (and touching!) to Laguna de San Ignacio.
- Visit the ancestral paintings in Sierra de San Francisco.
- Visit photo and art gallery Casa Leree.